- Cookie: A small piece of data generated by a website and stored by your web browser. It is utilized to identify your browser, provide analytics, and remember certain information about you, such as your language preference or login details.
- Country: The location where Siacle.com or its owners/founders are based, which in this case is India.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization, or individual that registers to use the Siacle.com Service for managing relationships with their customers or service users.
- Device: Any internet-connected device, such as a phone, tablet, computer, or any other machine used to access Siacle.com and its services.
- IP address: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a unique numerical identifier assigned to each device connected to the internet. These numbers are often assigned in geographical blocks and can help determine the device’s location when connecting to the internet.
- Personnel: Individuals employed by Siacle.com or under contract to provide services on behalf of the involved parties.
- Personal Data: Any information, including personal identification numbers, that can directly or indirectly, alone or in combination with other information, enable the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: Refers to the services provided by Siacle.com as described in the relevant terms (if available) and on the platform itself.
- Third-party Service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide content or products/services that may be of interest to you.
- Website: Refers to Siacle.com’s website, accessible via the URL: https://siacle.com/ and its subdomains.
- You: An individual or entity that has registered with Siacle.com to utilize its services.
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect various types of information from you when you visit our Service, register an account, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, or fill out a form. The information we collect includes:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Billing Addresses
- Debit/Credit Card Numbers
- Bank Account Details
- Company GSTIN
- Company PAN Number
- Customer Details
- Passport Numbers
- Client PAN Numbers
- In addition to the information mentioned above, we also collect information from mobile devices to enhance the user experience.
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Personalization: Your information helps us personalize your experience and tailor our Service to better meet your individual needs.
- Service Improvement: We use the information and feedback we receive from you to continuously improve our Service offerings and enhance the overall user experience.
- Customer Service: Your information enables us to effectively respond to your customer service requests and provide the necessary support.
- Transaction Processing: We utilize the collected information to process transactions related to the services you request or purchase through our Service.
- Contests, Promotions, and Surveys: If you choose to participate in contests, promotions, or surveys, your information may be used for administration purposes.
- Email Communications: We may use your information to send you periodic emails, including updates, notifications, and promotional content. You have the option to unsubscribe from these emails at any time.
- Virtual Account Wallet: We may use your information to create a virtual account wallet for convenient payment and transaction management within our Service.
- Please note that we will only use your personal information for the purposes stated above and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
When do we use customer information from third parties?
In certain instances, we may receive information from third parties when you contact us. For example:
Fraud Detection Services: When you provide us with your email address to express interest in becoming our customer, we may receive information from third-party automated fraud detection services to verify the authenticity and integrity of the provided information.
Social Media Websites: We may collect publicly available information from social media websites in accordance with their terms and conditions. This information helps us better understand our customers and tailor our services to meet their needs.
Do we share the information we collect with third parties?
We may share the information we collect, both personal and non-personal, with the following entities:
Affiliated Companies and Business Partners: We may share your information with our current and future affiliated companies and trusted business partners to enhance our services, provide personalized experiences, and for other legitimate business purposes.
Merger, Sale, or Reorganization: In the event of a merger, asset sale, or other business reorganization, we may share or transfer your personal and non-personal information to our successors-in-interest. The privacy protections in this policy will continue to apply to your information following any transfer or acquisition.
Trusted Third-Party Service Providers: We may engage third-party service providers to perform various functions and services on our behalf, such as hosting and maintaining our servers, database management, email management, payment processing, customer service, and order fulfillment. These providers will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their services for us and for you.
Analytics and Advertising Partners: We may share portions of our log file data, including IP addresses, with third-party analytics partners, application developers, and advertising networks for analytics and advertising purposes. This may include aggregating information about our advertising and user interactions to provide auditing, research, and reporting to our advertisers and us.
Legal Compliance and Protection: We may disclose personal and non-personal information about you to government or law enforcement officials, private parties, or other entities if we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims, legal processes (including subpoenas), protect our rights and interests or those of a third party, ensure the safety of the public or any person, prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity, or comply with applicable court orders, laws, rules, and regulations.
Where and when is information collected from customers and end-users?
How Do We Use Your Email Address?
By providing your email address on this app, you consent to receiving emails from us. We only send emails to individuals who have given us authorization to contact them, either directly or through a third party. We do not send unsolicited commercial emails and respect your preferences regarding spam. If you submit your email address solely for order processing purposes, we will use it solely to send you information and updates related to your order. However, if you have provided the same email address through another method, we may use it for any of the purposes outlined in this Policy.
Could my information be transferred to other countries?
As an India-based company, we may transfer and host the information collected through our website, direct interactions with you, or the use of our help services to our offices, personnel, or third parties located worldwide. This means that your information may be viewed and stored anywhere in the world, including countries that may not have laws governing the use and transfer of such data. By using any of the mentioned services, you voluntarily consent to the trans-border transfer and hosting of your information, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Is the information collected through our Service secure?
We have implemented various measures, including physical, electronic, and managerial procedures, to protect the security of your information and prevent unauthorized access. However, it is important to note that no security measure is foolproof, and both individuals and security systems can encounter vulnerabilities. Mistakes, intentional misconduct, and human errors can still occur, despite our reasonable efforts to ensure data security, including the use of encryption systems. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In the event that applicable law imposes a non-disclaimable duty on us to protect your personal information, you agree that our compliance with that duty will be measured based on intentional misconduct. This means that we will be held accountable for intentional actions that result in a breach of our duty to protect your personal information.
Can I update or correct my information?
If you wish to make updates, corrections, changes, or deletion of your personally identifiable information, you can contact us. The options available to you include:
- Updating or correcting your personally identifiable information.
- Changing your communication preferences and opting out of certain information.
- Deleting your personally identifiable information by canceling your account.
To ensure the privacy and security of your information, we may request certain steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your profile or making corrections. It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential and secure.
Please be aware that due to technological limitations, it may not be possible to completely remove every record of the information you have provided to us from our system. Additionally, the need for system backups to prevent inadvertent data loss means that copies of your information may exist in non-erasable forms that are difficult or impossible for us to locate.
Once we receive your request, we will make reasonable and technically practicable efforts to update, correct, change, or delete your personal data stored in our active databases and other searchable media promptly and to the extent feasible.
If you are one of our workers or applicants, we collect the information you voluntarily provide to us for Human Resources purposes, including administering benefits to workers and screening applicants. If you need to contact us regarding your information, you can:
- Request updates or corrections to your personal information.
- Inquire about the status of your application.
- Raise any concerns or questions related to Human Resources processes or policies.
- Please reach out to us using the appropriate contact information provided for such inquiries. We will address your request or concern as promptly as possible.
Update or correct your information.
If you would like to change your preferences regarding the communications and other information you receive from us, or if you wish to receive a record of the information we have relating to you, please contact us using the provided contact information. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Sale of Business
This transfer of information will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and we will take reasonable steps to notify you of any such transfer and any material changes to how your information is handled as a result of the transfer.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We retain your information for as long as it is necessary to provide you with the Service and fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy. This also applies to any third parties with whom we share your information and who perform services on our behalf. Once your information is no longer needed and there is no legal or regulatory requirement for us to retain it, we will either delete it from our systems or anonymize it so that it can no longer be associated with you. We take these measures to ensure the protection of your privacy and comply with applicable data protection laws.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We take the security of your personal information seriously and have implemented various measures to protect it. When you place an order or provide personal information, we use a secure server and employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the sensitive/credit information you transmit. This encrypted information is stored in our Payment gateway providers’ database and can only be accessed by authorized individuals who are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction is completed, we do not retain your private information such as credit cards, social security numbers, or financials on file.
While we strive to maintain the highest level of security, it’s important to note that no method of transmission or storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of the information you transmit to us, nor can we guarantee that your information on the Service will never be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed due to a breach of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. However, we continuously review and update our security practices to protect your information to the best of our abilities.
Links to Other Websites
We utilize cookies on our website to track and personalize your browsing experience. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. It helps us identify which parts of our website you have visited and allows us to customize the content accordingly. It’s important to note that we do not store any personally identifiable information in cookies.
You have the option to disable or block cookies in your web browser settings. However, please be aware that disabling cookies may impact your ability to access certain features and functionality on our website.
We use “Sessions” to identify the areas of our website that you have visited. Sessions are commonly used by websites to track user activity during a visit. They are temporary and are stored on the user’s device only for the duration of the browsing session. Sessions allow websites to recognize and remember users as they navigate through different pages or perform actions on the site. Unlike cookies, which are stored for a longer period of time, sessions are typically deleted once the user closes their web browser.
If you are a parent or guardian and you discover that your child has provided personal data to us without your permission, please contact us immediately. We take the protection of children’s privacy seriously. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verifying parental consent, we will take necessary steps to promptly remove that information from our servers. We encourage parents and guardians to actively monitor their children’s online activities and guide them on how to provide personal information responsibly.
We may provide links to third-party websites or services and display or make available third-party content as a convenience to you. However, please note that we do not endorse or assume any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, copyright compliance, decency, quality, or any other aspect of third-party services or content. Your use of third-party services and access to third-party websites is at your own risk, and you acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages or liabilities arising from such use. You are solely responsible for reviewing and complying with the terms and conditions of any third-party services or websites you access.